TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Conditions of Sale
General Conditions of Sale are related with the online sales through e-commerce service on the website "altiericonfezioni.com".
Products are sold directly by the company Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri (website owner) - Registered office: Via Francesco Bruno, 3 - 83025 Montoro (AV) Italy - Tax code n. 03038620641
1. The contract between Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri and the Client shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, you acknowledge that you have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (is a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure, shall print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Italy Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. The customer is not entitled to ask for damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The customer can buy products in the electronic catalog of Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri at the time the order and viewable on this site as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size and accessories in the picture.
5. Correct receipt of order is confirmed by Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri. The message will include all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections.
6. In the case of non-acceptance, Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri ensure timely notification to the customer.
PRICES AND SHIPPING
1. Product prices are inclusive of all taxes and fees. All prices are in Euros.
2. Products purchased on this Website shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer during the purchase procedure in the field “Shipping Information”.
All purchases shall be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and national holidays.
Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri is not responsible for unforeseeable delays or those which are not attributable to it.
Active delivery services in Italy:
Active delivery services Abroad:
Shipments abroad may take place with different couriers depending on the destination Country in order to guarantee Customers the best available rate.
PAYMENT AND BILLING
1. Customer may pay products and delivery costs by PayPal (credit card), bank transfer and cash on delivery.
Once the order is confirmed, the customer shall be redirected to PayPal's website where he/she may carry out the payment with his/her account or using a card, also a prepaid one, or also in the manner accepted by PayPal and in compliance with the relevant conditions.
- Bank transfer
Customer will have to process their bank transfer within 3 days after products order placement. Should this not take place, customer's order will be cancelled while products will be once again made available for purchase upon other customers. Customers who fail to wire a bank transfer may be contacted by Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri with the aim to find out whether the failure is to be ascribed to customer's decision to refrain from purchase or other reasons.
- Cash on delivery
This payment method is available only for shipments within Italy and only for orders not exceeding 1000,00 €. Payment shall be made upon receipt of products and can only be made by cash. For cash on delivery, customers are requested to pay a 5,00 € shipping contribution.
2. It the purchase is made by a professional it shall be possible to request the issuance of the invoice by selecting the appropriate box during the ordering procedure and entering the billing information including tax code and/or VAT number. In that case, the invoice shall be sent by email to indicated address. The professional is responsible for the proper entry of the billing data and he/she is expressly informed that if no invoice request is carried out during the ordering, it may not be requested at a later stage.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
The Customer is entitled to cancel his/her order for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty, except for the cases in which the cancellation right is excluded under paragraph 4 below. In order to exercise this right, the Customer shall send a notice to Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products.
Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with a return receipt, addressed:
Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri
Via Francesco Bruno, 3 - 83025 Montoro (AV) - Italy
The right of cancellation is subject to the following conditions:
1. The right applies to a Product purchased in its entirety; therefore, if the Product is composed of multiple components or parts the cancellation may not be exercised only on a part of the purchased Product.
2. In case of exercise of the right of cancellation, Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri shall refund the Customer the full amount of the returned Products, excluding shipping expenses, if any, within 14 days from the date in which the notice of cancellation was received, without prejudice to the right of Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri to suspend the payment of the reimbursement until the actual receipt of the Products. The reimbursement shall be carried out using the same payment method used by the Customer, unless he/she has specifically requested a different method. For money transfer or cash on delivery payments, Customers are bound to provide the banking information where they want their claim to be reimbursed (accounts holder, Bank name and address and IBAN).
3. In order to guarantee the free return of Products, the Products shall be returned in the same box in which they were received.
4. In addition to the cases indicated in introduction above (customer not consumer and/or requiring the invoice), the right of cancellation is excluded in the following case: orders of tailored or clearly personalized Products.
In the cases of exclusion of the right of withdrawal, Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri shall return the purchased Products to the Customer, charging the shipping costs to him/her.
ERRORS AND LILITS OF LIABILITY
Information relating to the Products provided through the Website are constantly updated. However, it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors of which Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri may not be held responsible, without prejudice to cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions also after an order has been sent, or to change or update information at any time without prior notice, without prejudice to the rights of the Customer under these General Terms and Conditions.
Without prejudice to cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, every Customer's right to compensation for damages or to the recognition of an indemnity is excluded, as well as any liability in contract or tortious liability for direct or consequential damages to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance or even partial fulfillment of an order.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The sale agreement between the Customer and Altieri Confezioni di Chiara Altieri is intendedly made in Italy and is governed by Italian law. For the resolution of disputes concerning the interpretation, execution or termination of these General Terms and Conditions or individual purchase orders if the Customer is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Code, the Court of his/her place of residence or domicile shall have exclusive jurisdiction if located within the Italian territory; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Avellino, excluding any other competent court.